This ergonomic grip, multipurpose, kitchen knife has a thick handle with "soft feel" non-slip areas to make the knives comfortable and easier to use for those with poor grip. The combination of ergonomic features and stylish design means they will look at home in any contemporary kitchen.
- Those with poor hand control
- Those with weak grip/strength
- Thicker handle - Hand does not need to close so much to gain grip
- Angled handle - Keeps the hand and wrist at a natural angle which prevents causing discomfort to the wrist
- Non-Slip grip - Knife does not require such a firm grip and is less likely to twist in wet or greasy conditions
- Stainless steel blade - Longer lasting and more hygenic
To make vegetable preperation even easier, soften vegetables before chopping by partly microwaving or baking whole. Try piercing the skin of a butternut squash in a couple of places and then baking for 45 minutes before cutting up.
Source: A handy website with many more tips for cooking with conditions such as poor grip strength
It is illegal for us to sell knives or sharp items, to anyone under 18 years of age.
In order for us to ensure that we avoid selling to those under the age of 18, it is necessary that:
- Purchases of this item are to be made by credit card or by use if Paypal (both of which require the purchaser to be over the age of 18). Items purchased can only be sent to the address registered with the credit card used or with Paypal.
- We cannot post this item to addresses outside of the United Kingdom.
To ensure that your order is dealt with quickly, please ensure that you provide us with your details exactly as they appear on your credit card and please ensure that you enter the address that your payment card is registered at, as your billing address. Failure to enter the correct registered card address as recognised by your bank may result in the order being cancelled and refunded.