There is a 15% off all memberships in the HMSA at the moment. The price shown is the discounted price. Current members can also purchase membership whilst it is discounted - their membership of the HMSA will be extended 12 months from the date they are due to expire.
Renewal of adult membership of the Hypermobility Syndromes Association for one year, providing support to people with a range of conditions causing hypermobility, including: Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, Hypermobility Syndrome, BJHS), Ehlers Danlos Syndromes, Marfan Syndrome, Osteogenisis Imperfecta, Stickler Syndrome, and Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum.
If you are only buying 'renewal' membership you do not have to pay postage - so select the 'free postage' option in the checkout.
Family Membership: for child protection reasons, children under 16 years old cannot hold their own single membership, but can be covered by a family membership. Family membership will cover family members living at the same address. Please use the 'order and delivery comments' box at the end of the checkout process to note the names and dates of birth of any children to be covered by family membership.
Please enter your existing membership number in the delivery comments box at the end of the checkout process.
We are pleased to provide you with a great package of benefits as shown below.
- Access to your nearest local HMSA support group(s), run by trained volunteers
- Access to members only Facebook groups (secure places to ask questions and gain valuable peer support, moderated by trained volunteers)
- 1:1 advice from trained staff.
- Advocacy (offered on a case by case basis. This is not a guaranteed service as it depends on staff time and also proof of diagnosis via a medical letter.)
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- 2 journals per year. The journal is published bi-annually. In each issue we have articles written by our Medical Advisors and other members of the association, keeping our members informed of current progress in the world of Hypermobility Syndromes.
- Educational Support Facebook groupfor parents to get advice on accessing the support available to their child.
- 10% Discount to all HMSA members when hiring products through Wheelfreedom the UK?s leading wheelchair hire and mobility scooter hire company.
- 10% Discount to all HMSA members when purchasing ergonomic tools, aids and assistive devices through www.peta-uk.com. (Should any member have problems please telephone 01376 573476 and Peta staff will gladly assist).